Little About Us
We are locally owned and...
Passionate about Yoga. We offer a variety of hot and warm classes. From beginners to more advance practices, there is a bit for everyone to chose from. Our brand new studio is bright and open, and it is designed with your comfort and needs in mind. The Yoga Room is spacious and comfortably heated by an Infrared Heating system. You can enjoy some tea and share some laughs in our comfy Tea Lounge, and get refreshed after those hot classes in our changing rooms equipped with showers and lockers. Make sure you come and check us out. We always look forward to meeting you!
For our complete class schedule
scan the QR Code
Book your classes on the go!
Benefits of Yoga
The Path to a Balanced Lifestyle
Yoga is a wonderful practice that brings together mind and body. It offers various physical and mental benefits for people of all ages. Yoga can improve balance and flexibility and at the same time build strength and increases muscle tone. It's a great practice for anyone going through recovery or chronic conditions or anyone that's simply wanting to ease their body pains or reduce levels of stress or anxiety.
*The Studio opens 15-30 min before class
Before Your First Class
- Select a class of your choice and register online
- Eat a small meal a couple of hours before
- Hydrate well ahead of time
- Wear comfortable clothing for your class
- Arrive at least 10 min early to sign in and get set up
- Fill out forms if needed
- Talk to your instructor about any concerns you may have
- Leave your belongings in changing room
- Get comfortable and ready to practice in Yoga Room
What to Bring
in the Yoga Room
- Yoga Mat and Towel
- Small sweat towel
- Water bottle
What Not to Bring
in the Yoga Room
- Cell Phone
- Personal Belongings
- Any Valuables