COVID 19 Studio
COVID- 19 STUDIO POLICIES FOR PRACTITIONERS
Flo n Glo Yoga Studio has put in place these preventative measure to reduce the spread of Covid 19 and to provide students with a safe place to practice.
We kindly ask that you follow these studio rules:
-Both students and teachers are required to wear a mask inside the studio. You can remove your mask once you are on your mat and ready to practice
- Please pre-register and pay for your classes on our App or our website if possible.
- Our locker rooms are open for use so please be courteous and keep the 2m distance whenever possible
- No props are available at this time so please bring your own if you require any
- Yoga room capacity is lowered to 20 practitioners per class in order to create additional spacing between mats
- Please arrive 10 min before class in order allow enough time to get signed in and set up
If you are not feeling well or are experiencing any Covid 19 symptoms like fever, coughing, runny nose, etc please refrain from attending any studio classes until you are better and are not exhibiting any symptom of illness.